Fill up Your Campground
Tell folks why they will enjoy their stay
Why Your Guests like your Campground
Organized Trail Rides
Special Offers -- Boost Attendance in normally slow times
HorseTrailDirectory.com is a website used by ten's of thousands of trail riders to find new places to ride and camp. If you haven't yet used this site, we invite you to explore starting on the Home Page. You will see many ways trail riders are influenced in their selection of places to stay. There are the campground descriptions, grouped by state. Many if not most locations have been reviewed by one or more of their guests, and of course riders look for positive reviews (four and five stars) when making their decision. If you haven't started already, we recommend that you suggest to your satisfied guests to go to HorseTrailDirectory.com, select the listing for your campground and write a review.
Getting Your Campground Seen
There are over 1000 locations in the HorseTrailDirectory.com database. That's good news for trail riders but makes getting your campground seen difficult. The answer is to place an ad on the Home Page. From January through December 2011 83,000 trail riders visited our home page where your ad is shown. This means that your ad will be seen over 8,000 times each month by trail riders specifically looking for places to camp and ride.
For National Exposure on our home page the ad placement priorities are Preferred, Normal, and Economy priced as follows:
You can also place your ad to appear at the top of the listing of campgrounds in Selected States. The first state is included with any of the national exposure home page ad placements. The pricing for selected states is as follows:
You can choose the visibility you want. The higher the priority, the higher the ad will appear on the page. Ads will be displayed based on Priority (all Preferred Priority followed by all Normal Priority, etc.) and within each Priority group, by the date and time of purchase of the ad, earliest first. The ads for Selected States will appear based on the date and time of the purchase of the ad, earliest first.
How to Create Your Ad:
1. First, login. If you hadn't previously created a username you will be able to register from the login page. After you login you will be taken to the Ad Management Center where you will have two options: Create an ad and Update your profile.
2. After logging in, if you haven't already, you should update your profile. This is important in case we need to reach you.
3. When you click on the "Create Ad" button, a form will appear that you fill out with the important information about your event or promotion. After you complete this form, click on the "Preview" button.
4. After you preview your ad, you can make changes to it as many times as you like. In fact, even while the ad is running you can change what the ad says as often as you like. This is all accessed from the Ad Management Center.
5. When you have completed preparing the ad, you can then either select the priority you want for national exposure or select the states in which you want the ad to appear at the top of the state listing page. At this point you will be transferred to Paypal to complete your purchase. Note that after completing your purchase, you cannot change your priority for the month that you just purchased.
Need help? Please call me: John Thurow (Office) 828-863-2372 or (Cell) 863-562-9387.
Click Here to Login and write your ad