Equestrian Development Links
Trail Riders Helping Trail Riders
Home Riding Trails Photo Album Add/Edit Trails Message Boards Web Links
Trail development and support
Country Horsemen of America --
The purpose of this organization shall
1. To perpetuate the common sense use and enjoyment of horses in America’s back country and wilderness.
2. To work to insure that public lands remain open to recreational stock use.
3. To assist the various government and private agencies in their maintenance and management of said resource.
4. To educate, encourage and solicit active participation in the wise use of the back country resource by horsemen and the general public commensurate with our heritage.
5. To foster and encourage the formation of new state Back Country Horsemen's organizations.
Equestrian Land Conservation Resource -- "Mission: Dedicated to promoting access to and conservation of land for equestrian use" (from their home page)
American Trails, a Non-Profit Organization -- "Our members are working to enhance and protect America's network of interconnected trails. We support local, regional, and long-distance trails and greenways, whether in backcountry, rural, or urban areas. Our goal is to support America's trails by finding common ground and promoting cooperation among all trail interests." (from their home page)
New York State Horse Council Trail Committee